Peel back foil to expose tater tots...

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just a little more

Just finished my weekly bike ride. This time I decided to add another mile (4.8 mi today) by taking Rancho Paseo to Telegraph to Paseo del Rey to H St. It was nice to "open it up" a bit going westbound on Telegraph. I think I reached 23 MPH. Then, my "test" going up Paseo del Rey. I switched to the EASIEST gear, relaxed my grip, told myself to keep my butt on the saddle and just started pedalling. I tried to concentrate on keeping my back relaxed (not hunched) and letting my legs do all the work. Seemed to work out pretty good. I got to J St without any cramps or excessive strain in my muscles. I'll see how the back feels tonight and tomorrow.

Hopefully I can find someone (local to CV) to play tennis with on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home