Peel back foil to expose tater tots...

Friday, May 01, 2009

OTC

Yesterday I did a ride to the Olympic Training Center (OTC). I biked to Olympic Pkwy and Brandywine first, then headed east. I was dreading the hill to Chik-fil-A, but that wasn't too bad. Once at Eastlake Pkwy, the ride to the OTC is easy. I biked around the OTC for a bit. If you've never been there, there is an "Olympic Path" that snakes from the visitor's center to the other end of the center. Visitors are supposed to stay on this path. I must've missed a sign or something because I took a narrow path down towards the soccer/fieldhockey/softball/bmx areas. Only when I got back on the Olympic Path did I notice some signs stating "Only Olympic Personnel Beyond This Point". Ooops. It was a slow morning so no one really said anything to me. No one was on the fields, but I saw a few archers and people running track (in the distance). Neat place. I'm glad to finally have had a chance to take a look. I headed back home and couldn't make it up Paseo Ranchero this time. All in all, I logged about 17 miles yesterday. I think I should really get some biking shorts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home