Peel back foil to expose tater tots...

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Don't get that cast wet!

OK, so 20 days ago, the Physician's Assistant told me to keep my cast from getting wet. Well, here's the result...



It's a good thing I got my cast off today. I'm not sure how much longer I could have lived with not washing my right hand.

Here's the tool they used to cut off my cast...

There wasn't too much blood and the tech said the scars should fade in a few years.

Here's the last picture of my cast. I asked TC to decorate it for fun. The tech cut right through the horse picture. The instrument next to it is used to pry the cast open in case the other tool gets jammed.

Anyhow, I'm back to my splint for a few more weeks. At least now I can shower a bit more freely and not worry that the cast will get wet. I still have to go lefty with the "wiping" though.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home