Peel back foil to expose tater tots...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

OK, I'm on.

No, not "Noodles" or "Pasta Boy" or "Whitey Ford" or even "Luigi". I decided on going with "burt wolfe" because way back in the day, Lotus said I looked like this "late" cooking guy. Canine then reminded me of this in one of her blogs and it made me laugh. So here I am.

And before anyone says "Oh, but you spelled the last name wrong", I did it on purpose. I initially started with the real spelling but I felt kind of creepy using a dead guy's name. Adding the 'e' was the easiest thing for me to do.

Since I'm new to this "blogging" thing (and these new "technologies" frighten me), I'm keeping this first one short. I just needed a blog user in case I wanted to comment on some of the blogs that don't accept anonymous logons.

Chow.

(Get it? Cooking guy... "chow" instead of "ciao"?)

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home